I've gotten lazy about the blog - bottom line. For those of you who may be interested, however, here is what we have been up to lately.
1. We got a Vitamix! It's a pretty glorious machine, I must admit. TJ wanted to make smoothies that were "Jamba" caliber. I think we're almost there! As long as we don't include the dirty-sock-smelling Greek yogurt purchased at Costco. I got it when they didn't have the Activia yogurt we usually get. Since I discovered that it tastes like armpits on its own, I thought I would try to sneak it into his smoothies - allowing the other flavors to mask it. No dice. He could tell. :( TJ's not a waster.... so I guess I'll be choking this stuff down for the next few weeks. Gah.
2. We have raccoons that set off our motion lights on the porch. TJ's new home-improvement project: do it yourself raccoon traps. I guess we'll see what happens there.. :)
3. Jack London Square - we went for their International Food Festival. It was fun! We got Sisig (Filipino) tacos, chocolate gobs, Mexican grilled corn, and Falafel. Then all the different ethnicities in our stomachs waged war on each other...ouchie.
4. Saw Inception. Amazing!
5. I finished the Hunger Games trilogy. Super lame towards the end. Sorry for those of you that liked it :)
6. Met up with old friends - Heath, Kelsie, and Ricky. Good times! Sorry about the Mariners, Heath :( they lost to the A's over labor day weekend.
7. I'm PREGNANT! ............. ok, not really. Just wanted something to sound exciting in this list!