Sunday, October 10, 2010

Campout!


A few weeks ago, TJ and I went on a really fun campout with Jamie and Brandon, his sister and her husband (along with little Easton, my nephew). We had a blast! If there is anyone who knows how to prepare for an amazing time, it's Jamie. She packed all kinds of treats for us to snack on around the campfire. I loved watching TJ try to start a fire - only he would develop an elaborately designed system of layered twigs and toilet paper to get the flames going. It worked, though! I loved sitting around and sharing stories with everyone. What a blast! Thanks Jamie for a great time! This is the area where we camped. I'd include pictures of us if I had any (my photo-phobia is rearing its ugly head...)

3 comments:

  1. We had such a great time!! Let's make it a tradition! You are on the ball. I still haven't written about the camp-out on our blog.

    ReplyDelete